Q. My UpToDate app is saying that my access needs to be verified, or that my remote access has lapsed. How do I fix this?
Every 90 days or so, the UpToDate app will indicate that the user needs to reauthenticate with UpToDate (or, if you've gone beyond that date, it may say that your remote access has lapsed). The message may look like either of the following:
This is a lot easier than it probably sounds:
Reauthenticating/revalidating your subscription access:
- Go to our library website (https://library.arbor.edu)
- Click on the "Find" option on the blue toolbar, then click "Articles."
- The first heading on the page will say "Looking for a specific database?" Click the link that says A to Z list of article databases.
- On the resulting page, click on the letter U, then click on the UpToDate link.
- Sign in if prompted with your MySAU credentials (you won't be prompted if you're already logged on to the MySAU portal or on campus)
- On the Up-To-Date page, you will need to login with the same credentials you originally created and that you use routinely with the app. Look for the link in the upper right corner of the page that looks like the below image.
That’s it! This will let the system know that you are still affiliated with SAU.
Trust this helps. Please let the Library know if you have additional questions.